Cupar’s Food & Drink Shopping
For ease of use, we have split the town’s businesses into sectors. These can all be used as filters on the map to help you locate by type …
- Fisher & Donaldson Bakery – Ceres Road
- Fisher & Donaldson Bakery – Crossgate
- Greggs Ltd
- Temptations Boutique Bakery
- Nicols of Cupar – Crossgate
Delicatessen & Cheesemonger
Convenience & Newsagents
Cupar is a 21st century market town with community at its heart. More than 90 community groups, clubs, societies and associations help to support the town with events, activities and projects throughout the year. A number of these are active in the food & drink sector …
- Cupar Youth Cafe is a young person focused venue delivering an extensive youth work programme of activities to local young people, including their Grub Hub project that provides after-school drop-in support.
- Cupar’s Food Bank operates with the mantra that “we don’t think anyone in our community should have to face going hungry“. As well as the 3-day emergency food parcels, toiletries and cleaning materials, they also offer all kinds of advice. They work closely with many local businesses and organisations who support them in their day to day work.
- Cupar’s Community Fridge was launched to help reduce waste in the local community. Open Tuesdays 1100-1200, it enables businesses and individuals to waste less through the sharing of good quality food that’s within its ‘use by’ dates. You can find it at County Buildings, St Catherine Street, Cupar, KY15 4TA. For more, please contact Katy Bald for further information. Please note that due to the current restrictions, this service will be operated with social distancing and a one-way systems to ensure safety.
Thanks for reading!